The first appointment of a consultation / examination, is very important process before initiating any dental procedure. We are delighted to welcome you here as a patient at Care 32 – Family Dental Care Centre. In order to allow your first visit with us to run smoothly, we have to put together some information on what you can expect during this appointment.
A New Patient Dental Consultation will consist of the following:
- Discuss any outstanding health issues or concerns
- Discuss medication and their interactions with your oral health
- Listen to and discuss your dental goals and how you would like to be treated
- Full Clinical Findings will be Charted
- Basic Periodontal Examination
- Soft tissue Examination
- Photographs where appropriate
- Treatment Planning
- Further Investigations like X Rays or Study Models if required
After a thorough evaluation of your oral health, the doctors would explain the same to you and formulate an ideal treatment plan for your case. The time required for the completion of the treatment and the exact fee estimate would be clarified during this appointment.
Various alternative treatment plans would be given to you as well to suit your budget and time constraints if any. All your doubts and queries would be solved by the doctor at this stage and this first appointment serves as a platform for a healthy doctor – patient relationship.
After this appointment, you can choose to proceed with further treatment only if you feel comfortable as there are no obligations for the same. A one time consultation fee would be charged.