Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Mumbai, India
Reconstructive dentistry is the process of reconstructing your teeth, gums, jaw (or any combination of these) to restore your missing, decayed, fractured, cracked, chipped or discolored teeth to look and function like new again.
- Replacing missing teeth that were lost in an accident or from decay.
- Replacing damaged, chipped, or cracked teeth that make you embarrassed to smile.
- An alternative to dentures to replace all of your missing teeth.
- Filling unsightly gaps and spaces between your teeth that make you self-conscious.
- Repairing and whitening severely stained or dark-colored teeth that look unsightly.
- Restoring your teeth so you can speak properly, clearly and confidently.
- Restoring optimal bite so you can chew and eat your foods properly.
- Providing you with a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile that make you look great and provide you with self-confidence in social settings.
Why People Choose CARE 32 – FAMILY DENTAL CARE CENTER , ANDHERI for Full Mouth Reconstruction:
- Immediate and dramatic results that will improve your smile.
- A stunning new smile that will look great and make you feel more confident in business and social settings.
- Experience Matters– Dr. Ishwari Bhirud and her team have over 26 years experience in cosmetic dentistry and have completed thousands of smile makeovers! Our experience means we complete your smile makeover correctly the first time without any hassles or disappointments.
- Express cosmetic cases completed in as little as four days.
- Sedation Dentistry options to ease your fears and anxiety. Our advanced sedation dentistry allows you to relax and drift away while we complete your treatment.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction utilizing advanced technology to assure the restoration of optimal jaw alignment.
Full mouth rehabilitation may include any of the following Cosmetic and restorative dentistry services:
Benefits of Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Usual demographic of patient requiring Full Mouth Rehabilitation are older men and women, with very worn, possibly heavily restored teeth; as a result they often have lost structural support in the lower third of the face and the area around the mouth can look sunken and collapsed
- The nerves in the teeth are in danger of dying which can result in tooth loss
- We only use the strongest materials for dental restorations; often patients that require Full Mouth Rehabilitation inflict much wear and tear on their teeth – by using materials, backed up by proven clinical data, any dental work will have the best chance of these lasting
- Often we can improve upon the original; we colour-match any restorations, but we can also reshape existing teeth to produce a truly beautiful smile that can look better than the original
- Healthy teeth and gums are essential; dental problems can cause chronic tooth pain and tooth loss, before extending to head, neck and shoulder pain, bad breath, jaw clicking, trouble sleeping, difficulties with eating, as well as a general loss of confidence and self-esteem
- A general boost to your health; a healthy mouth reduces the risk of heart diseases and other related conditions
Stage two of the Full Mouth Rehabilitation: Health Check
- Before embarking on any dental program, we ensure that the structures of the mouth are as healthy and strong as possible to support any dentistry that is required.
- Teeth grinding can be a major cause of damaged and worn teeth and, if necessary, we provide a dental device that can help break the grinding habit – often this will be done before any reconstructive dentistry is commenced.